12 Funny Memes That'll Make Us Laugh About The Chaos Of 2020

What fresh hell is this?

11706

From the current COVID-19 pandemic the globe is fighting to those pesky murder hornets, and fighting systemic racism, 2020 was not the year anyone anticipated. Despite these dark times, there is light at the end of the tunnel. During these unknown times of what's next to come, many people used interesting ways to cope with the sadness and grief they have experienced in the year 2020. As they say, laughter is the way to achieve happiness.

1.

Remember the first two months of 2020 before the pandemic were considered 'normal'. We did have some hard times though from the raging wildfires of Australia to Kobe who passed away. We all did not know what was yet to come.

2.

Students will need to pay extra attention in their history class all while taking diligent notes. The year 2020 has just too much to cover.

3.

We all thought we were prepared for what lied ahead in 2020. All ready for battle only to realize that we were defeated.

4.

Who thought when we all went on lockdown it will be for two weeks? Then the number of COVID cases were accelerating then we thought by summer this pandemic will blow over. We were so wrong, only time can tell when this pandemic ends.

5.

We only thought that it could not get any worse, but it did. With COVID-19, the new strain that is said to be even more contagious was first reported in England and now the first case of it came to the United States in Colorado.

6.

The year 2020 can be described as a plot of a horror movie. Even the holidays which are a time for hope and prosperity brought an uninvited guest to ruin the party. Thank you so much, Chucky.

7.

This graph accurately described our priorities in these crazy times. You can see how wearing masks is a heated topic in society particularly in the United States.

8.

It was the beginning of summer when the Murder Hornets were first found to be reported in the United States. As soon as states start to reopen from a depressing lockdown people were caught off guard with this.

9.

Let's not forget how 2020 was the year the Black Lives Matter took off to create systemic change and justice as a result of the murders of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor.

10.

The year 2020 included some of the most trendy outfits that are all fashionable. Once this pandemic is over and the large events begin to happen these outfits should be modeled at fashion shows.

11.

We stayed home and saved lives for the safety of everyone. If you survived then you should give yourself a pat on the back.

12.

With staying home becoming the new norm, you are already ditching school by not showing up to the classes in person. However, the new way to skip school on Zoom or for work is to stay muted and have the camera turned off. They will never see or hear what you are saying or doing.