The 'Crying In Public' Podcast Is The New Sex And The City

The 'Crying In Public' Podcast Is The New York College Students' Answer To Sex And The City

Everyone dreams of being a young adult living in the big Apple with your best friends.

892

I have become increasingly interested in listening to podcasts. Music has gotten old and there are only so many episodes of Netflix I can watch in a day.

I'm usually listening to podcasts when I am taking a walk or online shopping.

It's like the background noise in a mall that you notice when your favorite song comes on. Recently, I have been listening to "Crying In Public". They are best friends/college students living in New York.

As a diverse friend group, they navigate the city, personal relationships, boys, and their own feelings. More than ever, it is so important to feel that you are connected to a group of people and that's what the podcast is about.

They are kind of a "Sex and the City" but for college students in New York.

They show how their relationship grew together and how they became friends. Even when some of the friends got in an argument, it only made their relationship stronger. These women seem like the people everyone wants to be friends with — that friend group is your ride or dies.

When you can be completely yourself and emotionally vulnerable you know those are the people you will be with forever.

Go give "Crying in Public" a listen and you won't be disappointed. Haven't we all cried in public?