15 Quotes When Cristina Yang Was A HUGE MOOD

15 Quotes When Cristina Yang Was A HUGE Mood

"If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person."

198
ABC

"Grey's Anatomy" character Cristina Yang's character was brutally honest in the best way. Her sarcastic yet comical comments were so relatable and essentially a HUGE MOOD. True "Grey's Anatomy" fans will understand these 15 quotes and how they are so #relatable:

1. “I hate men. They’re stupid.”

2. “If I murdered someone, she’s the person I’d call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She’s my person.”

3. “It’s drinking time.”

4. “Can everyone just accept the fact that there are some things that I like to keep to myself, and I don’t discuss everything to death.”

5. “If there’s no food, I’m going home.”

6. “How am i supposed to get through the holidays without liquor?”

7. “Somebody sedate me.”

8. “Should I sleep or should I shower? I could sleep in the shower.”

9. “You should get some sleep. You look the crap.”

10. “According to Google, you don’t exist.”

11. “I’d say wish me luck, but I don’t need it.”

12. “Being a hero has its price.”

13. “Take a look around. Nothing’s normal.”

14. “If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, stop accepting crap and demand more.”

y

15. “I’m laughing, just not externally.”