Cringeworthy Embarrassing Stories to Make Yours Seem Like Small Victories

Because you're not the only one who's ever wanted to crawl under a rock...

125
sexlessinsyracruse.wordpress.com

We all have those moments that are so cringeworthy, so mortifying, so absolutely humiliating that we want to crawl under a rock and never show our face again. Those moments that we try to block out of our minds for the rest of our lives. Well lucky for you, you're not alone. We all embarrass ourselves, but some stories are on a whole new level of cringeworthy. To prove it, I polled all of my friends asking them their most embarrassing moments. Here for the very first time, they tell all, and their stories are guaranteed to make your most embarrassing moments feel like small victories.

"I told our Chinese executive at work 'Namaste' because I thought it was Chinese for 'hello.' "

"I was dancing on an elevated surface at a party and fell off, face first, onto a tile floor and had to leave to get stitches."

"I accidentally sent a dick pic to my sister."

"One time I wore my pants backwards to school and the gym teacher was like 'hey do you know your pants are on backwards?' "

"I was making out with a guy and he asked if I wanted to go into a bedroom and I choked and blurted out 'nah playa.' "

"In 6th grade I asked if Utah was in Colorado."

"I puked off the side of my bed into my backpack. All I had eaten that day was P.F. Changs."

"Once when I was little I was leaving church and grabbed my dad's hand then looked up and realized it wasn't my dad."

"I pass out every time I go to the gynecologist."

"I went to kiss a girl and she must've thought I was going to French kiss her so she opened her mouth and I kissed her teeth."

"I accidentally sent a screenshot of a conversation I was having with a boy I like, TO THE BOY I LIKE, when it was supposed to go to a friend."

"I've peed on cars. Multiple times."

"In 8th grade, I took a girl on a date to the movies and leaned over and said 'I'd kiss you but my lips are chapped.' "

"One time I got left on the bus because I was so little they couldn't see me over the seats."

"I got hit by a car while skateboarding and had to take my pants off at work to put bandages on because my jeans were too tight to pull up over my knees."

"One time in high school I was having sex with my boyfriend in my basement and my dad walked in."

"I was doing the walk of shame back to my apartment and didn't realize I had dropped my expensive VS bra until 4 hours later. When I went back to look for it, it had rained and I found it laying wet in the middle of the street."

"The first time I was taking a bath with my girlfriend I farted. This was also the first time I farted in front of her. We've been together 5 years now."

"I just started seeing this guy and the other night I farted in his bed and I still don't know if he was asleep or not."

"I was at a concert venue that has a huge hill and this girl started dancing on me. After a bit, she started puking on me so I pushed her down the hill."

"I was walking in the cafeteria and slipped and all my food flew up into the air and landed on me and I just sat there in it while my friends laughed at me."

"I called an interviewer by the wrong name. I didn't get the job."

"I was hooking up with a guy and I got a nose bleed and literally bled all over his face."

"I went to my workout class with my shorts inside out and looked like captain underpants because the inside diaper was out and visible and looked like I had underwear over my shorts."

"I had a 15-minute conversation with girls trying to recruit me for their Christian youth group before remembering that I had a bunch of hickeys the size of Texas all over my neck."

"I dislocated my knee dancing at my boyfriend's semi-formal."

"I was blacked out hooking up with a girl and inadvertently called her a prostitute."

"On my first day of college, I got hit by a bike on my way to class and had to go to class with a bloody wrist only to realize I went into the wrong Spanish class."

"When I first moved to America, I was making a list of things I needed to buy for our apartment and I put 'hookers' on the list when I meant to put 'hangers.' "

"One time I told a guy I had feelings for him and he told me he was gay."