You Create Your Own Reality

You Create Your Own Reality

Proclaim your what you deserve.

184
You Create Your Own Reality
The Mind Unleashed

If people understood the power they had to change their circumstances they would be amazed. Removing words such as “try” and replacing them with “I will” can make your dream turn into your reality. We tend to limit ourselves by settling for what we assume we deserve. Instead of demanding that new job, demanding a healthier relationship, or demanding happiness we become complacent with our situation. There is a distinctive difference between a person that wants happiness and a person that envisions their happiness. A positive mindset emerges a consistent lifestyle. Stephen Richards says, “ Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about”. In other words, you manifest your own reality based off what you think and speak into existence. Instead of complaining about how terrible your life is, I challenge you to grab a piece of paper and write down five things to make it better. Remind yourself that everyone experiences hindrances when developing into a better person. Take pride in your setbacks and do not become weakened by your downfalls because this is what helps you.

For years, I struggled with how I channeled my energy and how I accepted situations. I never understood the power of my mind until I noticed a correlation with my thoughts and my experiences. I was creating my own distress by continuing a cycle of negative thoughts and behavior. Acknowledging that I was the problem was the first step in fixing my circumstances. In fact, the minute I began self-evaluating I noticed an immediate transformation. I began receiving everything I wanted because I was projecting everything I deserved.

Ultimately, our thoughts serve as a catalyst in our lives. It is essential to demand what we want and speak those demands into the universe. You are the power and authority of your world so proclaim what you want. Fill your mind with “I will” and disregard the “I can't” or “I’ll try”. Notice that when you do this your energy will transfer to the mind of someone else. Create positive thoughts so you can retain a positive life. Life is just as beautiful as the effort you put into it. Instead of concentrating on the things you don't have,try to create a path in alignment with what you want. Try to surround yourself with people that uplift your spirits and help you get in touch with what you want from life. I noticed that as i got older my circle changed drastically and that also caused my thought process to change as well. If we plan to change our lives we have to start with changing our mindset.