The Craziest, Wackiest, Biggest Wrestling Match Of All Time

Returns, comedic moments, and other insane stuff happens in a wrestling ring just this one time. And for once, Vince McMahon isn't booking it.

179

The following matchup is set for one fall, introducing first.....I see that we have a lot of participants in this match tonight that will take me sixteen minutes just to do. The winner will become the new champion of the world! In this match, there are no rules, just pure chaos. Wrestlers can use anything to their discretion to subdue their opponent or avoid destruction themselves. Let's get ready to rumble!

"Entrance ramps are usually not their best friends!"

"This man is surely looking to cause some mayhem, ladies and gentlemen"

"The match hasn't even started and people are going for cheap shops!"

Image result for extreme rules 2018

Image result for braun strowman chair

"We have some order here in the ring but....why does this dude have a guitar right now?"

This is not The Voice, people, this is wrestling!

"What the hell is he doing here?!?!?"

"The ref is down! We need another official out here!"

"How the hell did he kick out of that?!? Even Undertaker is shocked about that!"

Image result for undertaker wrestlemania 25 kick out

"Superkick!!!!!!!!"

"Oh...my...god....where the hell did he come from?"

"So many chairs....too little ringspace!"

Image result for ecw chairs

"How did he manage to counter that?!?!"

"For the love of all that is humane, where does the carnage stop?!?!"

"Not this guy again..."

"Superkick!!!!"

"Finally...some star power is entering the match!"

"Am I seeing this correctly?"

"HOLY SH**!!!!"

media1.tenor.com

"The dust has settled for now and....oh my god...look who it is!"

"Superkick!!!!"

i.pinimg.com

"John Cena WINS!!! AGAIN!"

media.giphy.com

What a hellacious match, ladies and gentlemen! We have to take a commercial break after all this excitement! See you next time!