Being On The Receiving End Of The Cow Patty Is A Good Thing

You don't need to be a farmer to figure this one out.

169
Christian Regg

Life's a lot like being on the receiving end of a falling cow patty.

Sometimes life doesn't hand us the most reasonable or fair circumstances and sometimes it just seems like that's all it gives you. You keep taking it and keep taking it until you have had enough. Life keeps crapping on you until you finally say that's enough and do something about it.

Have you ever thought that maybe getting crapped on by life is a good thing?

I mean, think about it, they say things like, "bloom where you're planted", "grow through your struggles", how are you supposed to grow without a little fertilizer?

I'm not sure if you're familiar with "home grown" fertilizer, but a lot of gardens and crops are fertilized with chicken litter (poop). Covering your garden with the litter helps it to grow, the little plants especially. Without the aid of fertilizer, they can't grow to be as big or as strong as they could be with it and won't produce as many fruits and vegetables without the fertilizer.

A lot like life, without your struggles, you can't grow to be as strong as you possibly could be. Our struggles make us better, stronger people.

There is such thing as too much fertilizer and sometimes life can just be too much. An over-fertilized garden isn't lost, call an expert (a therapist, counselor, or friend) and get some help to save it before it's too late.

Sometimes when life keeps crapping on you, you just have to push through all the crap (literally and figuratively) and make something beautiful out of it.

Your struggles are just fertilizer for the great things that are coming your way.

Life's hard, life craps on you, grow through the crap and bloom into something beautiful.