12 Country Singers To Turn Up When You Need A Pick Me Up

I haven't always been the biggest fan of country music, but with a more wide variety of country from crooning artists to more pop country, I have found a diverse range of country artists to enjoy.

In my opinion, the summer is a great time to unwind and enjoy country music, whether it's driving in the summer with your windows rolled down or laying by the beach with a beer in your hand, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Country songs can also often have meaningful lyrics or just be a great song to party or drink to. Here is the ultimate list of country singers to check out if you need a pick me up on these hot summer days, or even in any season.

1. Kacey Musgraves

Some of her songs to check out for ultimate mood boosting include "Follow your Arrow," "Golden Hour" and "High Time."

2. Morgan Wallen

He has grown in popularity over the last few years, and with songs like "Up Down," "Had by Me Halftime" and "Sleep When We're Dead," his songs are the ultimate beer drinking songs.

3. Luke Combs

Some of my favorite Luke Combs pick me up songs include "Beer Never Broke My Heart," "When it Rains it Pours" and "1, 2, Many."

4. Carrie Underwood

There's nothing better than female empowerment songs, and Carrie Underwood is the perfect person to show that from her songs "Before He Cheats," "Smoke Break" and "Last Name."

5. Maddie & Tae

An empowering female duo, Maddie & Tae have the best uplifting songs such as "Bathroom Floor," "Girl in a Country Song" and "Shut Up and Fish."

6. Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt is also another artist that has a ton of songs to drink and party to from "House Party," "Body Like a Back Road" and "Leave the Night On."

7. Thomas Rhett

I've been lucky enough to see Thomas Rhett live in concert, and I still dance around to his party songs that include "Vacation," "Something to Do with My Hands" and "T-Shirt."

8. Florida Georgia Line

Florida Georgia Line has songs to drive down the summer roads to with the windows down such as "Cruise," "Anything Goes" and "Get Your Shine On."

9. Luke Bryan

Luke Bryan also has been known to have party classics such as "Country Girl (Shake it for me)," "All my Friends Say" and "That's My Kind of Night."

10. Maren Morris

Another one of my favorite female country artists, who also dabbles in pop music, she has songs to drink to that include "The Middle," "80s Mercedes," "GIRL" and honorable mention "My Church."

11. Kenny Chesney

These are the perfect party songs to drink by a lake to: "Get Along," "Summertime" and "When The Sun Goes Down."

12. Zac Brown Band

Personally, I like to drink on the beach to some of their happy go lucky songs such as "Toes," "Knee Deep" and "Chicken Fried."