Country music-- the kind of music with a catchy beat that everyone can relate too, especially college girls. I mean how could college girls not relate to songs about love, heartbreak, faith, struggles, and songs about growing up.

Here's a list of 12 Country music lyrics that every college girl should lean on at least once in her life:

1. "Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands, cause I can't do this on my own"

Carrie Underwood's hit song "Jesus Take the Wheel" speaks to every woman out there going through hard times. With all the stress going on in college from difficult exams and papers to drama with friends and boys, many times we truly do need Jesus to take the wheel.

2. "When was the last time you did something for the first time? Yeah, let yourself go, follow that feeling"

College is all about trying new things and continually challenging yourself to help you grow and become a stronger individual and Darius Rucker's song "For the First Time" speaks to this perfectly. I mean who wouldn't want to drink from a two dollar bottle of wine or run barefoot through the mud?

3. "It's different for girls when their hearts get broke, can't tape it back together with a whiskey and a coke"

Finally, a man who gets it. Dierks Bentley's song "It's Different for Girls" is a perfect song to listen too when going through a heartbreak. Guys suck and drink their sorrows away, but it's different for girls.

4. "You gotta dig your roots before the sun goes down, show some love back to your hometown, fall in love, plant some seeds, and carve your name in the family tree"

Florida Georgia Line's "Dig Your Roots" is the perfect reminder never to forget where we came from. In college, life gets stressful and trips home can become fewer and fewer, but FGL reminds us never to forget our roots and the ground we grew up on.

5. "I ain't here for a long time, but I'm here for a good time"

Amidst all the stresses of college, these four years go by fast and are said to be some of the best years of your life. So take it from George Strait and his classic hit song "Here for a Good Time" because before you know it, college will be over so make sure it was a good time.

6. "Wear out your boots and kick up the gravel, don't be afraid to take the road less traveled"

Take it from Lauren Alaina and her song "Road Less Traveled", don't follow the crowd, pave your own path and don't hold back. College is about discovering yourself and you can't do that when you take the sidewalk.

7. "We are gonna have a house party, we don't need nobody, turn your TV off, break that boom box out, we'll wake up all the neighbors, til the whole block hates us, and the cops show up and try to shut us down"

We all need a little Sam Hunt in our lives, I mean what college girl wouldn't want to have a house party with him?

8. "Let's go girls, come on"

Who better than Shania Twain to pump us up for anything college throws at us. I mean, I feel like I can conquer the world every time I hear her say "I feel like a woman".

9. "Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22"

What girl doesn't want to jam out to Taylor Swift's catchy song "22" every day of the week? Have a big test coming up? Everything will be alright, let's just keep on dancing.

10. "Girl, that night was just like you, unforgettable"

Thomas Rhett steals my heart every single time he publishes a new song and "Unforgettable" definitely follows suit. I mean how can any college girl not feel loved when there are guys like Thomas Rhett in this world that give us hope.

11. "I know you got mountains to climb, but always stay humble and kind"

College is hard and at times we even feel broken, but Tim McGraw reminds us to always persevere with kindness and grace in his song "Humble and Kind".

12. "You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast"

And finally, Trace Adkins hits us hard in his song "You're Gonna Miss This" because even though at times we can't wait to graduate, we are definitely gonna miss this.