20 Country Break-Up Songs That Will Take Your Breath Away
popular

"12:18 'I miss you'. 12:36 'wish I could kiss you one more time, lay on your shoulder.' 1:09 'can I come over?'"

1595
"Somebody's Been Drinkin'" (Concept Video) - Cole Swindell

Music is one of the only things that gets me through a tough break up. Now that YouTube has its "my mix" feature I'm pretty sure it thinks I am at the lowest point I have ever been since it only plays break up after break up song. I'm not complaining though, because these songs and their music videos will meet you right where you're at and remind you that you're not alone.

1. How Not To - Dan + Shay

"I can honestly understand why it's over. But I don't know how not to think about you when it's late at night and quiet. I know that I ought to be the one who is strong and just moves on, but I'd probably turn down your road, knock on your door, fall back in your arms..."

2. Missin' and Wishin - Drew Jacobs

"I wish that you were here because then I wouldn't be...cussing, b*tching, yelling and breaking sh*t. Every night I hear you whisper in my dreams 'I still love you even though you're not loving me'."

3. Thinking of You - Christian Kane

"They say all good things must come to some kind of ending, we were so damn good that we never stood a chance."

4. Break Up in the End - Cole Swindell

"I'd do it over and over, again and again, even though we break up in the end"

5. One Number Away - Luke Combs

"I said I was through but I'm dying inside. Got my head in a mess, I'll confess I lied when I said 'I'm leaving and not coming back.'"

6. Get To You - Michael Ray

"There's always gonna be some pain. A little sunshine, a little rain. It doesn't mean it ain't worth it babe."

7. Somebody's Been Drinkin' - Cole Swindell

8. Friends Don't - Maddie & Tae

"They don't hear each other's names and forget to concentrate. They don't almost say 'I love you; when they're downtown somewhere, just a little drunk. We do, but friends don't."

9. Dammit - Jana Kramer

"Honestly, I still don't understand it. We used to love to sit and talk and wish and picture and plan it. Man, now I just...dammit"

10. Tequila - Dan + Shay

"I can kiss somebody brand new and not even think about you. Baby, your memory, it only hits me this hard."

11. Somewhere In My Car - Keith Urban

"I don't know why I do this to myself - I know you're with someone else. But I'm somewhere in my car, breathin' hard, steamin' up the glass - I'd give anything to bring you back."

12. It's Not Just Me - Rascal Flatts

"Tell me you've had trouble sleeping. That it's my face you've been seeing in your dreams at night. Tell me that it's not just me."

13. Unforgettable - Conor Maynard

"It's not gonna work for me, nobody can equal you I know."

14. Mercy - Brett Young

"Why you gotta show up looking so good just to hurt me. If you ever loved me, have mercy"

15. I hate u, I love u - Gnash

"You're still in love with me, but your friends don't know. Forget that new girl that you think you love. I hate that I want you."

16. Lonely Call - RaeLynn

"I used to be your 6AM, Hey good morning, beautiful, how you been? Now I'm just a midnight number or familiar voice."

17. I Could Use a Love Song - Maren Morris

"A long gone drive. You know the kind where you take a turn and you don't know why, but it clears your mind. I need something stronger, that'll last a little longer.

18. You Heard Wrong - Dylan Schneider

"I'm getting better at getting over us, but my heads a broken record and the needle gets stuck sometimes."

19. I Don't Wanna See You with Her - Maria Mena

"Although it was my choice, I can't shake your calm voice saying you found the one. I'm happy for you, love. But I don't want to see her feet standing in my place."

20. Sober Saturday Night - Chris Young

"Oh, no. I'm not hung over, I'm just not over you. Ain't no whiskey strong enough to make things right."

So, on a night that you just want to just get into your feels, here's a playlist to help.