There's no better feeling knowing that summer is so close, yet so far away. The end of the semester can be tough, but we have to push through.
Here are 10 feelings every college student has during the countdown to summer as told by Betty Cooper:
1. Stressed about everything you have to accomplish by the end of the semester.
2. Shocked at how many days are left until you're free.
3. And then getting really excited.
4. Starting to dream of a summer romance.
5. Working on that summer body.
6. And then not caring anymore.
7. Ready to see hometown friends and family.
8. Finding out your exam is cumulative.
9. Feeling confident that you're going to do well because you studied so hard.
10. Kissing the semester goodbye!
Summer's almost here!