Everything Happens For A Reason

Everything Happens For A Reason

Count your blessings.

4
my photo

We all have our stories, our "low points," But all to often I think people forget how truly blessed they are. I believe it's hard for people to understand that just because something didn't work out doesn't mean that it's a bad thing. Think about it, I mean truly think about it. 90% of the things you've lost in your life up to this point you've been fine, if not better without. Whether it taught you a lesson or was just a negative energy in your life before you have grown from the experience. God never gives you a battle you can't handle.

Instead of thinking about the things that seem be to pulling you down or holding you back, think of all the things that are going right. So you failed one test, I'm sure you're still passing the class and can bring the grade up. So your boyfriend broke up with you, that means you're one step closer to finding the one. To every down side there is also an up. Even if you think it's the end of the world, I promise it's not.

If that doesn't work, try looking at the situation from a different view. A more positive view. To see the new opprotunities that maybe open for you or the new experiences you'll get to go through. If you lost someone understand that maybe god needed them. Or that they are truly in a better place now and not suffering here on earth. If you got dumped understand that it wasn't meant to be. You will find someone who would never hurt you the way they did. If you lose a friend understand that they were probably toxic to your life in some way shape or form so it's better that they're gone. There is more than one way to look at situations, try to see them all and maybe you will get a better understanding.

Through all of this, thinking positive and viewing things from a different angle, remember to count your blessings. You have things and people in your life that you should thank god for every single day as long as you are breathing. Sometimes it's hard to see the good in the bad but it's there. Don't take for granted the things or people that give you the world and give you life. They won't be there forever and when they're gone it's to late to tell them you appreciate them. Treat the people who care about you and are there consistantly with the same love they give you. Count you blessings, before you don't have any.