We all need dessert sometimes, and certain flavors are just made for fall.

5 Cookies You Need In Your Life This Fall

You'll want to make time for these, even if you're not a baker.

79
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnhdqnbgYaI/?tagged=fallcookies
Instagram.com/frontpaigebakes

If you're like me, you always have to have dessert. For some reason I can't explain, I always crave cookies more in the cooler months, and we all have certain kinds of flavors we associate with specific times of the year. I'm not a huge baker, but cookies are pretty fun and simple, and we all need some fall treats to snack on when we bundle up with a warm mug of tea and a movie. As we enter September and the start of fall is among us, here are 5 unique cookies that will taste better homemade.

1. Gingersnaps

Let's start simple. We can all go out and buy these at the store, but they're much tastier and chewier when you bake them yourself. Plus, you can add your own little twists to them (ahem, adding cinnamon and pumpkin spice) .

2. Spiced Apple Cookies

A fun way to incorporate fruit into your diet. Well, they're not really healthy, like at all; but they are delicious. A few cookies on a breezy fall night with a horror film is always a great thing.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

For all of us who hate raisins, but love oatmeal cookies. Well now you don't have to pick or bite around the raisins anymore, just sub chocolate chips.

Salted Caramel Mocha 

For all of my chocolate lovers, there's a special place in my heart for you. If you're wondering, yes, this is a name of a Starbucks drink, but it's better in warm, fresh cookie form of course.

Pumpkin Chai Snickerdoodles

You always need something pumpkin in the fall. I love pumpkin and cinnamon together, so these are the perfect flavors to mix for fall.

Certain flavors are just made for fall, so take advantage and use it as an excuse for as long as you can. Enjoy!