5 Conspiracy Theories That Will Blow Your Mind

It's crazy how the brain works, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwR_uHhiI0

*In Shane Dawson's voice* Hey what's up you guys, yes. Conspiracy theories have been around forever, from the world ending in 2012 to the JFK assassination. These conspiracy theories will have you thinking about if you're in another dimension taken over by aliens.

1. Your phone can hear EVERYTHING.

Have you ever noticed when you're in bed scrolling through Instagram at 2 a.m that there is an advert pertaining to your interest? Or maybe you were in the grocery store and mentioned how you wanted double stuffed Oreos, and bam, there it is - an advert for double stuffed Oreos. This theory has blown my mind because of the fact that experiments were tested and it's TRUE. Watch this video of DommyD testing out this theory... It'll blow your mind.

2. Amelia Earhart 

Truly one of the most iconic female power legends of all time. Earhart was known to be the first female to ever fly an independent airplane. She became well known for her optimistic views of politics and her quirky and sassy personality. She was also an author and a scholar, and was looked up to greatly in the 1940's. She disappeared while flying over the Pacific Ocean, and scientists still do not know today where exactly she was landed, but they suspect that her bones were found on Nikumaroro Island. It is said that she was taken captive, but escaped to New Jersey. The military was said to have had covered up her identity, and claimed to have discovered photos of Earhart standing on a dock, to create chaos. Do you believe it?

3. Berenstain Bears

I'm having a crisis. Is it Berenstain Bears or Berenstein Bears?!? The Mandela Effect has my mind going into corners I didn't even know I had.

5. KitKat

Okay, I have two questions. First, why do I alway's plural this candy bar when I say it? Also... WHERE IS THE HYPHEN?? What do you MEAN it wasn't there to begin with?!