8 Reasons Madi Dating Connor S Would Be A BIG Upgrade From Peter Weber

BRB, I just gotta go pray these rumors are true real quick.

10205
ABC

In a recent Instagram live of ex "Bachelorette" contestants Conor Saeli and Mike Johnson, we got some pretty loud clues that Connor is dating Madison Prewett from Peter Weber's season of "The Bachelor."

In the video, you hear Mike grilling Connor on his future with the Bachelor franchise asking if he will partake in another season of "Bachelor in Paradise," after his relationship with Whitney Fransway ended after the show.

When Mike directly asked him if there was something going on between him and Madi, he blushed and awkwardly avoided the question.

If these rumors are true, this would definitely be a huge upgrade from Peter.

1. Connor is SO much hotter.

2.  Madi and Connor's personalities make a lot more sense together.

3. They are closer in age.

4. Madi deserves a guy who is going to plaster her room in cute post-it notes when she is sick.

5. He can probably dribble two basketballs at once unlike SOMEONE we know. 

6. He probably wouldn't settle for his second choice, ask his ex for closure during an engagement, break off the engagement, then profess his love to someone else.

7. His. Abs. 

8. His mom probably doesn't have an inappropriate vendetta against Madi.