Thank you to everyone who's been part of this community
Lifestyles

To My Community Past And Present

Thank you for everything.

455
To My Community Past And Present
Sondography

To my community past and present.

Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for changing my life. You have been with me through a lot. You have watched me grow into the person that I am now and the person that I want to be.

I have held several different roles within this community and being President is by far my favorite role that I have held. It allows me to work with all of my current community members on several different levels. I love celebrating your wins with you. I love seeing your reactions when you have an article shared by headquarters or do a lot better than you thought it was going to. Your wins are my wins. When you set a personal goal for yourself and you share it with me I have always and will continue to always help you reach those goals the best that I can. If that means that you want me to share your newest article with my Facebook friends let me know and I am all over it.

To those who have left this community you all still have me in your corner if you ever need anything. If you need to call me and cry about something on the phone with me I'm your girl! If you have a personal win you want to celebrate with someone call me and we will go out for drinks or get pizza and watch your favorite show on netflix.

If you are with the community now or not you have changed my life so much over the last 22 months and I am so glad that I decided to get involved in something that is bigger than myself and have my voice heard. I am so happy to have been given the opportunities that I have been through odyssey!

So to my community past and present thank you for everything you have done for me and thank you for giving me a place to have my voice heard and allowing me to continue to have my voice heard.