I share my story to get feedbacks on my community group essay writing.
Education

My post is about my story, how can I improve my English language with help of community groups and ways to supportive details to succeed.

16

I am Hailemichael, and I came to United State from east Africa before two years ago. Currently I'm living in Minnesota state in a very small city called Worthington. I am a second-year computer science major studying at the college of Minnesota west. I enjoy writing for Odyssey because it gives me opening to express my thoughts and opinions freely. I like to discuss with my classmates and friends about challenging questions like mathematics and coding programs, but English subject is very tough to me because English is my second language. I'm always struggling to improve my English language like essay writing, speech, and grammar. My plan is to be a computer programmer. I love to watch England premier league soccer games and I also if have free time I read English and computer books.