8 Comedy TV Shows You Should Watch That Aren't "The Office"

If you want to avoid sitting down to watch something, scrolling forever and then watching another episode of The Office, this list is for you.
88

We all know "The Office" is absolute gold. However, if you want to avoid sitting down to watch something, scrolling forever and then watching another episode of "The Office," this list is for you.

These comedies have excellent casts, are witty, and will have you laughing out loud and wondering why you didn't watch them sooner.

Skip hitting play on "The Office" and check out one of these great comedies instead:

1. "The Good Place"

This after-life comedy that centers around the principals of ethics may seem a bit too out there for you at first, but the running jokes and hilarious one-liners by robot Janet will keep you coming back for more.

2. "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"

Once you get to know this cast of characters, you'll love them. Each member of the "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" squad brings comedic genius to the table. Andy Samberg stars as a lead detective who doesn't quite have his stuff together, but every member of the cast brings something to the table.

3. "30 Rock"

What more needs to be said besides Tina Fey? Liz Lemon and Jack Donaghy are larger than life characters who may produce more great one-liners than Michael Scott (don't @ me) and are some of the most quotable and entertaining characters on TV.

4. "Arrested Development"

The ongoing storylines and jokes in "Arrested Development" can't be beaten. If you're looking for a show that will keep you laughing and that you can rewatch a million times without getting sick of it, "Arrested Development" is it.

5. "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"

Who knew a show about 4 girls being kidnapped and held against their will in a bunker in a cult could be funny? Ellie Kemper nails her performance as Kimmy Schmidt, but her new partner in crime Titus Andromedon will have you in stitches.

6. "Seinfeld"

It's an absolute classic. And if you haven't watched it yet, you should. There's really nothing else that needs to be said about "Seinfeld."

7. "Broad City"

Two twenty-something stoner girls living their best (and worst) lives in NYC. Insanely hilarious and relatable, even for guys. Abbi and Ilana draw you in but supporting characters Bevers, Lincoln and Garol will keep making it worth your while to watch.

8. "Parks and Recreation"

Many fans of "The Office" have already dived into this sitcom. But if you haven't yet, the great Leslie Knope played by Amy Poehler and the unbeatable Ron Swanson played by Nick Offerman will have you hooked.

What are you waiting for? Get to watching!