College As Told By Kermit The Frog And His Dark Side

Thoughts every college kid has when deciding to go to class or procrastinating on the next assignment.

260
thedailycrate.com

If you have a Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media app, you've seen the latest influx of memes. This week Kermit the Frog memes are vastly popular where he is having a conversation with his “Dark Side.” Here are 29 Kermit the Frog Dark Side memes that every college student can relate to.

College as told by Kermit the Frog and His Dark Side:

When you just don't feel like going to class:

Don't take 8 a.m. lectures. Just don't.

It's like Kermit is reading my mind.

*Rolls over, pulls covers over my head*

*Wakes up three hours later*

*skips class and stays in bed all day* "I needed a day off, or maybe I should take the year off?"

When you decide to procrastinate instead of studying or doing homework:

Your grades don't define you after college though.

#napnapnap

Preach.

"7:01, gotta wait until 8."

I will never say no to taking naps.

*Weekend comes and is almost done, just starting homework*

Or watch Jimmy Fallon online for four hours, whatever floats your boat.

Whenever we wait to submit an assignment on Blackboard is when the Internet or our computer starts acting up, so submit those assignments early!

This never happens, we need to stop lying to ourselves.

Social Media will still be there after you study.

College is about having fun and getting your degree but don't put one above the other.

When you feel like you have nothing to do is when you're usually swamped with assignments.

#facts

Don't let your dark side talk you into taking the zero, you'll regret it.

Calculate your GPA but also study.

#treatyoself

Or watch two seasons of Supernatural.

When you make plans to get up early to eat breakfast before class:

I tell myself this every morning and it hasn't happened yet.

When you have classes with your friends:

Don't sit with friends! I repeat, don't sit with friends!

When you waited too long to do your assignments and now it's too late so you think about plagiarizing:

Don't actually do this though, you don't want to get kicked out of school for stealing someone else's words.

Thoughts we have during a test:

Always double check your answers.

This one can't be C again, it's a trick.

Whatever you do, don't forget to follow your dreams:

If college isn't for you, find what makes you happy. Don't go just because your parents say you have to.

And lastly make sure you set goals:

#goals