College: As Told by Cage the Elephant

College: As Told by Cage the Elephant

Relatable Lyrics

30
College: As Told by Cage the Elephant
Deezer

1. When you go out on a weekday and have an 8:30 A.M. the next day

“You say that I’m insane, I say you’re probably right.” -“Cry Baby”

2. When you have a paper to write, 60 pages to read, and a group project all due the next day.

“Right before my eyes I saw the whole world lose control, the whole world lost control, before my eyes” -“Right Before My Eyes”

3. When you thought you knew everything on an exam, but you failed

“Everything I thought I knew fell to the side” -“Right Before My Eyes”

4. When a frat boy plays mind games with you and breaks your heart

“I don’t think it’s very nice to walk around my head all night” -“Around my head”

5. When your professor asks if you did the homework and you have to lie

“Spoke a lot of words, I don’t know if I spoke the truth” -“Trouble”

6. When your handing in your midterm and questioning whether you’ll pass the test

“We will come to pass, will I pass the test?” -“Trouble”

7. When you check your bank account and have a negative balance

“Money don’t go on trees. I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed. There ain’t nothing in this world for free” -"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"

8. When you wake up laying on the bathroom floor after a long night out

“Softly laying on the ground” -“Shake Me Down”

9. When you watch Netflix instead of studying and realize hours have gone by

“Time is like a leaf in the wind, either it’s time worth spent or time I’ve wasted” -“Telescope”

10. When it’s just one of those days where you don’t want to deal with anyone, or any of your classes

“He locks his door and never leaves” -“Telescope”

11. When you go to the health center because you feel like you’re on your deathbed

“Doctor can you help me ‘cause I don’t feel right” -“Cold cold cold”

12. When you’re trying to memorize flashcards but just can’t seem to remember anything

“I’ve been trying real hard to realize, but some things take a long, long, long, long time” -“Aberdeen”