10 Things To Be Thankful For All Year Long

I am grateful for all of the wonderful people and things that I have in my life not just at Thanksgiving but all year round!

76

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I am reminded of everything I am lucky to have in my life. So I wanted to write about what I am thankful for all year long!

1. My mom

My mom is my absolute best friend, I do not know what I would do or how exactly I would survive without her. And I am beyond excited to see her tomorrow night! I love you mom, and I can't wait to see you!

2. My family

My family means the absolute world to me, they have always had my back and have supported me in everything I do. My success and where I am today is all because of them. I love all of you so much.

3. Music

Music has been my escape from the cruelness of the world, wither its singing or playing an instrument music has my heart. Throughout hard times, I leaned towards music to help me get through and it has helped me get through so much. And its one of the main reasons why I want to become a music teacher, to help others find a connection with music like I did.

4. My Friends

I don't know what I'd do without my friends, these past couple months have been hard very hard. They have kept me sane and out of trouble, and I am beyond thankful for all of them. I love all of you so much, thank you for everything you do for me.

5. My friends back home

I don't really have a lot of friends back home, there are a select few who still have stuck around and have been there for me. To those individuals thank you so much for being there.

6. My journalist family

I have only been a part of this group for a short period of time, but all of you mean so much to me. Thank you for welcoming me into the family with open arms and supporting me in everything I do.

7. Bri

MOM! But, all jokes aside you are amazing, and I don't know how I would survive without you. Thank you for encouraging me and being such a wonderful role model. I don't know what I'd do without you. Love you!!

8. Steve from "Stranger Things."

I mean....who wouldn't be thankful for this gorgeous man

9. My roommate

You are amazing for dealing with my shenanigans! You are my absolute best friend, and I don't know what I'd do without you. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most, and I promise I will always be there for you. I love you!

10. My organizations I'm a part of

You guys rock, thank you for keeping me busy and on my feet, love you all.