The family we all know and love describes so many thoughts that college students have perfectly. Whether it's Linda's random singing or Tina's groaning, we all can relate to one of the Belcher's or their crazy friends.
1. Going to your least favorite class of the week
Impatiently watching the clock, just waiting for the class to be over. Time seems to go by slower when you watch the clock the entire time.
2. When thinking about taking a nap and eating lunch gets the best of you
Gene is all of us everyday of the week.
3. Buying books for class and looking at the price
Seriously, why are textbooks so expensive? They should just be free.
4. When your friends ask you to go workout with them
Well, let's see. I haven't worked out in over a year and I'd rather just sit here and eat ice cream while watching Netflix.
5. Complaining to your roommates about how stressful your life is
Having papers, quizzes and projects due all at the same time and on top of that finding time to eat, sleep and work. So many things to do, so little time.
6. When you get a big paycheck at work
Watch out world, I'm making the big bucks and next Christmas is on me!
7. When you think you're dying so you go on WebMD to see what's wrong with you
Always thinking we have cancer because we believe everything we read online.
8. Ordering two appetizers at half apps
Sometimes you just need to treat yourself but then you end up not finishing both of them.
9. Studying for finals but trying to get sleep in at the same time
Sleep is for the weak anyways, right? We'll just run on caffeine and sugar.
10. When someone asks you about spring break
It's only October, why are you asking me about spring break? Either way, we're still thinking about it.
11. When someone starts talking about someone you don't like and you're trying to keep your cool
Hearing that one name makes us cringe more than ever.
12. When your professor doesn't curve the test scores because one student got 100%
13. "Hey are you okay?"
I just took three exams, had multiple homework assignments due and had to give a speech today, but it's okay. Everything's fine, can't you tell?
14. "Are you sure you want to do that? It seems dangerous and illegal."
Whatever it is, as long as it's fun and we don't get caught, I'm in.
15. When it's finally Friday and you can relax for the weekend
Realizing that everything is going to be okay, just keep your head up and stay positive. We only get one chance to be in college so we have to make the most of it.