Things Every College Student Is Thankful For

15

As Thanksgiving approaches, its good to go back and reflect on all the things one is thankful for. Whether its family, food, shelter, etc., we all have many things to be thankful for. For college students, here are the top 12 things we are all thankful for!

1. Mom

Mother always knows best! Without your Mom trying to micromanage every little thing going on, your life would truly be a mess. Thanks Mom for keeping my life together!

2. Dad

Our fathers are always there when needed, especially for hands on work. Moving in and out of the house would not be complete without your father moving everything for you.

3. Siblings

Even though siblings drive us crazy, they still tend to also keep us sane. A Facetime or Snapchat every now and then truly shows that you secretly miss each other and cant wait for winter break.

4. Friends

Whether they are your friends at school or at home, they're always here to put a smile on your face.

5. The Weekends

After a long week of test, quizzes, classes, and studying, the weekend is such a wonderful break from all your responsibilities.

6. Nap Time

Nap time is the most important part of the day. After a long day of classes and work, naps are a MUST.

7. Netflix

It's Netflix, who doesn't need it on a regular bases? Thank you to the inventor of Netflix for making thousands of addicting shows available with a click of a button.

8. Delivery food

Due to our common laziness, delivery food is just a phone call away. Calling for food makes life so much easier.

9. Sweats

Key college article of clothing: sweats. Sweatshirts and sweatpants are an everyday thing whether worn to class or to bed.

10. Surprise care packages

Running low on snacks and goodies? The random surprise car packages come in handy and seem to arrive at the perfect time.

11. Classes being canceled

On days when one is too tired to go to class, or everyday, classes suddenly getting cancelled can give one time to sleep in or end their day a little earlier.

12. Free Wifi

When out of the dorm or library, WiFi is needed. Sharing a data plan with the whole family can be a real struggle, so free WiFi can make all your troubles go away.