Thoughts Every College Student Has Before Spring Break

College students thoughts on spring break as told by Michael Scott

86
theofficeshow_

With spring break coming up I thought it would be fitting to write about what it's like getting through the week before. I know all of these are true for me and am sure they are for you too. Second semester can be rough. It's even harder because summer seems so close, especially with the warmer weather we’ve been having lately. All I can think about is hiking and beaches and tanning... but first things first, I have to get through this week.

Monday

Alright, alright. This is it, just gotta get through this week. You can do this. It’s just a normal week and then you have an entire week off. Breathe deep. Let’s go. *after first class* OH MY GOSH THIS IS TAKING WAY TOO LONG! *wants to fast forward to Friday*

Tuesday

Nope. No. I cannot do this. Friday come faster!! AHHHH! Why is this week taking so long? How is it only Tuesday? Friday is still so far away. I might have a mental breakdown.

Wednesday

Ugh. Ok. Halfway through. After today it’s basically over. Yeah there’s tomorrow, but then after that that’s basically it. Fridays never matter… Wait did you say midterm? Our midterm is on Friday? You have got to be kidding me. I don’t know how I’m going to do this… guess I’m going to fail that test… better start packing...

Thursday

YESSS finally almost done! I can feel the stress being lifted. Except I still have that midterm tomorrow. Great. Ooh better finish packing. I’m out of here as soon as my last class gets out tomorrow. I cannot wait. I wish I didn’t have that midterm otherwise I’d probably just ditch… just kidding I wouldn’t do that. Definitely not packing any of my textbooks... Tomorrow is the day!!

Friday

*waking up* UGH... WAIT. OH MY GOSH. Thank goodness. I made it. Gotta go fail this midterm real quick then I’m free. *1 hour later* *probably skipping with joy, or running to room* I’m outta here!!! No school for a week! I deserve this break. SEE YA!

Have an awesome, relaxing, and stress free spring break my college friends. You really do deserve it. I know it won't feel long enough and will probably go by too fast, but enjoy every second of it and make it last, you only get four of them.