Planning A Future

To The Student Still Trying To Figure Out Their Future, Don't Stress Yourself Out Trying To Figure It All Out

Don't allow the pressure of others allow you make wrong life choices.

12
@natalie.belmont/Instagram

I have always been the kind of person that had a plan for everything. From what I was going to buy when I went grocery shopping to the clothes I would wear for the week, I always had a plan. I have always believed that planning everything helps put life in order and also makes living sensible to a point. However, whenever I'm asked the plans I have after I graduate from college, I don't have an answer. And it is true. The only thing I know is that I just want to have a good job/internship that will be able to pay my bills.

Not everyone has life figured out, and it is important for everyone to know that.

There is so much pressure on college students to have their future planned out before they graduate so they will not have any problems. In fact, they want us to have it all figured out before you graduate high school.

But I'm here to say, as a fellow college student, that you don't really have to. Each of us has our pace in life and knows the exact time when we will figure out our purpose in life. Some might figure it out as early as childhood, some might figure it out while they are in school and others might figure it out later in their adulthood. We all have our pace in life. Everyone is still here trying to know what they would love to spend their whole life doing and what their purpose is so don't feel pressured.

Don't stress yourself out about the fact that you don't have your whole future planned out. Just because you're close to graduation or feeling pressured by your friends, you don't have to have it all figured out. Just enjoy life as it comes and make the little plans that you can, and if you need help trying to figure life and its purpose then seek it. It's your life and you can only live it at your only pace, so don't let anyone rush you.