Round Two!

Round Two!

5 ways To Start The Semester Off Right!

199
Round Two!

It’s begun! Break is over and second semester is starting. Last semester may not have been the greatest, but it doesn’t mean that this one can’t be! Here are 5 ways to start off on the right foot!

1. Stay organized!

Plan your weeks and even your days out, but also realize things may not go as planned so always have a plan b! Keep track of important due dates as well as test dates!

2. Study more, party less.

College is not just about books, but you also have to find time to study! Create a balance for yourself! Make sure to have fun but also keep your studies in check!

3. Don’t be afraid to ask for help!

No one said college was easy. If you need help in a class don’t be afraid to ask the teacher, ask friends, or even get a tutor! It’s not easy so don’t go through it alone!

4. Stay healthy/relieve stress!

Go to the gym, do yoga, go for a walk just do something to stay healthy and relieve some stress! Also make sure to eat and sleep regularly!

5. Enjoy yourself!

Make sure you actually take something away from each course that you take. Make sure you understand the material and are not just absorbing like a sponge!

Like I said college isn’t easy, but you can make it more manageable for yourself by following these 5 tips! So start off on the right foot and you won’t have to scramble around last minute trying to pass! Good luck and enjoy the semester!