College Parties: As Told by Tina and Amy

Getting wild with your best friend

30
Buzzfeed

College parties are their own culture, from the fun to the weird and everything in between. Getting with your best friend and trying to have a wild night creates some of the best memories and stories you'll tell of your college days. There's probably no one better to illustrate those ridiculous Friday nights other than the notoriously fun, forever college-aged Tina and Amy.

When you decide to go out for the night:

You're going into this with a good attitude. It's the perfect way to end a long week. It's gonna be a blast.

Getting ready:

It starts out fun. You probably haven't shaved your legs in like a month, so it's time to hit the showers (probably in stalls next to each other, listening to those awful throwbacks).

Okay, so you're not exactly sure how club-wear works...and your eyeliner doesn't exactly match...and you're already getting tipsy which isn't making any of this any easier. By the time you've finished your drunk makeup, you might look something like this:

When you finally get to the party:

You forgot that parties aren't exactly your thing. You're kind of awkward.

It's okay, you've got this. You stick together and try to chill out. After a few drinks, you're feeling pretty social.

Becoming the life of the party:

Yeah, you guys are feeling it now! You guys get into the music and start showing off your total badass dance moves. Until one of you goes too hard...

Okay so one of you did something embarrassing. You yelled at a guy you swear you're over, you got on a table, you took off an article of clothing that def should have stayed on, and there may or may not have been puke involved.

Now that you remember why you don't go out, it's time to go home.

Remember to thank your best friend for having your back through the night. Even though going out always feels like a mistake, the two of you have fun together, and catching each other up the next day is the best part.

Waking up the next morning:

She probably forgot to lock her door last night, so you barge in and wake her up. You're both a hot mess, but you need brunch. And you need it now.