6 College Movies To Watch After Finals

6 College Movies To Watch After Finals

What better way is there to unwind after a long year?

541
6 College Movies To Watch After Finals

Finals are upon us which means it's time to start thinking of our post-finals celebration. If you love to watch movies with your friends, this may the perfect time to start a college-themed movie marathon. There is no shortage of movies about college life, graduate school, and even reunions. Whether you're graduating soon or just ready for the summer, you'll want to watch these classics.

Pitch Perfect

Anna Kendrick Submission GIF Giphy

What better way to celebrate the year then with a feel-good movie that will definitely get a laugh out of you and your friends? You don't have to be an acapella professional to appreciate the importance of college friendships and events.

Legally Blonde

legally blonde smile GIF Giphy

Legally Blonde is a true staple of any movie marathon. You'll go through all the feels as you watch Elle graduate college and navigate the uncertainties of law school.

Life of the Party

melissa mccarthy soccer GIF by Life of the Party Movie Giphy

Here is a nice comedy to add to your marathon. I personally have not seen this movie, but it's definitely on my to-watch list. It seems perfect for this collection because it features a mom navigating the highs and lows of campus life after she decides to go back to school.

The Social Network

mark zuckerberg facebook GIF by Stan. Giphy

Here's a different kind of college movie that focuses more on life post-college. Even so, this biographical film portrays both college life as well as career events in the characters' lives.

Monsters University

dance party GIF by Disney Pixar Giphy

Who's going to say no to this absolute college classic? Just because its a kids movie doesn't mean it's not perfect for this college-themed marathon.

Rudy

rudy sees GIF Giphy

For the sports enthusiasts out there, this is the perfect movie to add to your watch list. It's a feel-good inspirational movie about an aspiring college athlete that I think anyone can enjoy.