If 20 College Majors Had Their Own Pizza Topping

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes: small, large, circle, square, stuffed crust, extra toppings.

403

Most, if not all college students eat pizza at least once a week.

If you don't eat pizza at least once a week, you're doing college wrong! Have you ever wondered what your college major would be if it were a pizza topping?

1. Anthropology- Meat lovers

Anthropology has SO many different aspects to it, just like a meat lovers pizza!

2. Art Studio- Tomato

Tomato sauce is the base for all things pizza, you can do anything to it, Just like Art studio majors can do tons of techniques!

3. Audiology/Speech Pathology- Parmesan

4. Biology- Anchovies

Dissection anyone?

5. Business- Italian sausage

The big guys of the world, work always comes first, and business majors take no shit from anyone!

6. Criminal Justice- Peppers

Criminal Justice majors also take no shit and aren't afraid to kick you into place with a little force.

7. Education- Pepperoni

A classic staple.

8. Engineering- Extra cheese

The major that holds everything together, without engineers the world wouldn't be able to function.

9. English- Chicken

A classic, hearty staple in the pizza of life.

10. Film, Video, Photography- Spinach

The beauty of something fresh can only be captured by the best!

11. Finance- Onions

Onions are always helping out other toppings to make a flavor whole, just like finance majors help others out

12. Foreign Language- Pineapple

We can't be sure if pineapple belongs on pizza, but it's definitely a versatile topping.

13. Mass Communications- Red pepper flakes

One little flake can have a big impact, Mass Comm majors can change the world with one single idea.

14. Mathematics- Mushroom

SO many types of mushrooms, so many types of math.

15. Music- Ham

A lovely addition to any pizza.

16. Nursing- Bacon

They can't all eat healthy all the time!

17. Performing Arts- Veggies

So many colors, shapes, and styles.

18. Political Science- Beef

Because everyone in PoliSci has beef with at least one person.

19. Psychology- Olives

Why are olives green and red? What about black olives? Why do we even put olives on pizza????

20. Undeclared- Mozzarella

A solid base for any topping!