10 Majors You'll Consider In College That Leave You Al Dente

We all know Comm students are Ravioli. Not the most aesthetically pleasing pasta, but stuffed with delicious ingredients.

182
Instagram

Pasta (noun): only the best food in the entire world. But if you had to choose any type of pasta, which would you choose? How about if college majors were pasta, what then would you be?

1. Computer Science: Lasagna

Lasagna has many different layers to make it delicious, just like how computer science have to put many layers of code for it to work. Both take time, patience, and skill.

2. Communications: Ravioli

Ravioli is not the most aesthetically pleasing pasta, but stuffed with delicious ingredients and made right it can be incredible. Just like how communications majors do not get always get the best rep and from the outside may not seem like the best major, but with the right tools, it can be a great major.

3. Political Science: Fuisli

Fusilli is twisty and you can not really tell what direction it's turning to. Political science majors are passionate and have many different political passions, twisting them different ways.

4. Business: Farfelle

Also known as "bowtie" pasta. Farfelle can be boring and serious, with its bowtie shape, but fun and quirky with sauce. Just like business majors can go from an interview to adding people on Linkedin at a frat party.

5. Economics: Fettucine

A classic pasta, but very thick, just like how economics is a classic major but has broad opportunities with the major. From finance, real estate, business, econ is a very broad degree.

6. English: Tortellini

Tortellini connected circle but stuffed with delicious ingredients inside. English majors write well-connected essays and stories, with many elements inside of them.

7. Psychology: Rotelle

Rotelle looks like a wheel in our brains or the circle of life that keeps turning. Whatever it may be, psychology majors are always trying to figure out why humans and their lives are the way they are.

8. Nursing: Spaghetti

A classic, but never gets old and is reliable. Humans have relied on nurses for hundreds of years, they are always there for us.

9. Biology: Orzo

Biology majors learn about the interworkings of our DNA, body, and who humans are... each piece of information coming together for a degree. Orzo is the same way each individual piece of Orzo comes together and makes a delicious plate.

10. Undecided: Shell

Undecided majors are literally open to being stuffed with whatever knowledge.

Even though college makes us stressed, annoyed, and tired sometimes remember: