17 College Majors As 'Elf' Quotes

17 College Majors As 'Elf' Quotes

Son of a nutcracker, not another final exam.

49263
17 College Majors As 'Elf' Quotes

Christmas is so close, yet so far away. But what better way to spread Christmas cheer than singing loud for all to hear?

1. Music

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

2. Pre-Law

"You sit on a throne of lies!"

3. Health Sciences

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."

4. Theatre

"I am a cotton-headed piggy-muggins!"

5. Studio Art

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

6. Business

"I planned out our whole day: First, we'll make snow angels for two hours, and then we'll go ice skating, and then we'll eat a whole roll of Toll-House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we'll snuggle."

7. Photography

"I just like to smile; smiling's my favorite."

8. Public Relations

"Son of a nutcracker!"

9. Graphic Design

"You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card."

10. Education

"You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here."

11. Psychology

"Does somebody need a hug?"

12. Political Science

"You stink. You smell like beef and cheese. You don't smell like Santa."

13. English

"I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly-twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel."

14. Engineering

"Have you seen these toilets? They're ginormous!"

15. Journalism

"Good news, I saw a dog today."

16. History

"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed cookies into the VCR."

17. Communications

"Santa! Oh my God! I know him!"