If College Majors Were Dutch Bros. Drinks, In Alphabetical Order

Your order says a lot about you, but so do college majors.

1747
dutchbroscoffee / Instagram

Where I come from, Dutch Bros. is kind of a big thing, up to par with the Starbucks and Einstein's of the world. The menu is extensive and your go-to drink says a lot about the kind of person you are, but what if we threw college majors in the mix?

1. Architecture - Dutch Canyon Frost

Can't go wrong with this one.

2. Art - Dinosaur Egg Frost

The colors, the vibrancy — express your passion through art and this cool drink.

3. Biology - Iced Electric Berry Tea

Very mellow, very down-to-Earth.

4. Business - Iced Double Rainbro Rebel

All I can think about is Hassyampa kids.

5. Criminal Justice - Cold Brew Double Torture

All in the name of justice.

6. Communications - Blended Palm Beach Rebel

Spring Break, anyone?

7. Computer Science - Iced Aftershock Rebel

Down that energy drink because you're going to need it.

8. Education - Birthday Cake Breve

You're planning to work with students and whether it be elementary or collegiate, you can't go wrong with this one.

9. Economics - Iced Dutch Mojito

These people like to go out every once in a while and get a break from the economy mumbo-jumbo.

10. Engineering - The 911

Packed with some extra shots of espresso because if you have ever met an engineering major, you know how much they don't sleep.

11. English - Cinnamon Roll Breve

Something tells me English majors are going to love this hot drink.

12. Environmental - Blended Eclipse Rebel

I see planet Earth in this drink, do you?

13. History - Golden Eagle Latte

Very patriotic.

14. Journalism - Iced Trifecta

Straight-forward and does the job.

15. Language - Horchata Chai

You're cultured, right?

16. Math - Hot Americano

Can't go wrong with a cup of joe.

17. Music - Iced Dragon Slayer

Because you're slaying them notes.

18. Nursing - Iced Shark Attack

It just made sense.

19. Political Science - Cold Brew Double Chocolate Mocha

Nothing like a cold brew mocha to start your day of public policy and political institutions.

20. Psychology - Cinnamon Dolce Freeze

You need something that is going to whip you back into a satisfied mood with a dash of spice, so why not a cinnamon freeze?

21. Undeclared - Vanilla Bean Frost

Because you're still figuring things out, and that's okay. Anything vanilla is safe, but you'll find your career path soon.

I am no coffee connoisseur, but here is my interpretation of twenty-one common college majors as Dutch Bros. drinks.