If You And Your Friends' College Majors Were Ben And Jerry's Flavors

Business majors are all about the green dough. The road is not easily paved. There is always a crunch.

5100
@benandjerrys / Instagram

Everyone loves a delicious pint of Ben and Jerry's Ice cream. Each flavor is unique and has its own character. These flavors can definitely describe the various majors you will find on every campus.

1. Coffee, Coffee, Buzzbuzzbuzz - Theater majors

Coffee ice cream can definitely give you a little pep in your step; however, a pint of this ice cream is loaded with much more caffeine. Loaded with delectable espresso bean fudge, this coffee based ice cream can describe the amount of energy theater majors hold within them.

2. The Tonight Dough - Film and television production majors

The Tonight Dough was created by Jimmy Fallon, host of The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon. According to a film major, “Jimmy Fallon = film and television production.” The Tonight Show includes highly professional work of filming live material, therefore this ice cream best represents film and television production majors

3. Salted Caramel Core - Dance majors

Dance majors can relate to eating a pint of the Salted Caramel Core Ice Cream. You begin to indulge in a refreshing sweet cream base with enjoyable blonde brownies — until you get hit with the core. The caramel core is difficult to eat, yet it is so enjoyable. Dance majors begin every week with a refreshing, positive attitude. When the end of each week comes, they are exhausted yet still love to dance so they push through the hard work.

4. Pistachio Pistachio - Business majors

Business majors are all about the green dough. The road is not easily paved. There is always a crunch. Business majors do not have it easy; they take difficult courses in many subjects and study for long hours at the end of the day.

5. Chocolate Therapy - Any majors in the medical field

Any major in the medical field goes through countless days of studying, difficult classes, and practicing on innocent subjects; these students barely experience a good night’s sleep. All they want at the end of the day is chocolate because this treat solves all problems. Majors in the medical field need a little chocolate therapy at the end of every day.

6. Peanut Butter World - Psychology

You must dig in deep to this pint of ice cream to find the really good stuff. The peanut butter chunks lie in between the thick chocolate ice cream. Likewise, psychology majors always must dig deep into a human to learn all about them.

7. Strawberry Cheesecake - Communications

Communications majors are typically known to always be pleasant with pep. These students are personable and sweet, just like Strawberry Cheesecake. Shining with a pink shade, this flavor contains nothing but brightness and sweetness.

Go ahead and indulge in your favorite pint of ice cream. How could you resist? Who doesn't love Ben and Jerry's?!?