E! recently debuted a new scripted series called The Royals, a drama-filled whirlwind that you can't help but get addicted to.
To provide some background, Prince Liam and Ophelia have a love connection that goes back and forth, which parallels the ups and downs many face during college. Princess Eleanor is a crazy b*tch, but you can't help but enjoy her sneaky tactics. Queen Helena is the “cool" mom that Eleanor often fights with, and King Simon thinks it's best to abolish the monarchy – just like the many times I wanted to quit school.
Overall, The Royals is packed with drama and partying, much like the college experience.
1. When I awkwardly ran into my ex after summer break.
2. When I failed my first exam of the semester.
3. When I saw another girl in the fracket I lost last weekend.
4. Walking into my 21st pre-game like:
5. When I heard someone trash talking by best friend.
6. The time my friends had to drag me out of a fraternity house.
7. When my roommate gave me a hangover cure.
8. My thoughts when I'm about to conquer a 10 page paper.
9. Walked out of my final class of the semester like:
10. When I finally finish the year and feel on top of the world.