College Life As Told By The Real Housewives

These ladies know the low down.

32

As a college student, our weeks are pretty hectic. Classes are fairly challenging, you seemingly can never find enough time to go to the gym, and you're hungry every second of every day. Weeks seem months long, your parents call Sunday morning to see if you're still alive, and you're probably completely out of clean socks. Well, here's a glance at what our college lives might look as told by the "Real Housewives."

You wake up Monday morning already pissed off.

You can't take it personally when I'm incredibly grumpy Monday morning. It's just inevitable.

You're starving but don't have the energy or time to make breakfast. Oh and class starts in five minutes.

The sound of a loaded omelette, or a bacon, egg and cheese does you dirty.

Your professor assigns a paper due at the end of the week.

Yeah sure Professor, I don't have three other papers due this week too. No worries!

All of your favorites clothes have somehow gone missing.

Why is it that our friends borrow the one thing we actually wanted to wear? Yep, never getting that back.

Is it time for lunch yet?

I am emotionally unstable and stressed and overwhelmed right now and all I need is a freaking sandwich.

One of your relatives call and ask what exactly is going on in all of your new Facebook photos...

Sorry grandma! *Smiles in pictures holding red cups all over social media*

You plan to meet with a professor, but they completely forget about your appointment.

This is never fun. It seems to happen often...

You get your exam back from the week before. You didn't fail this time!

Whether you got out with a grade barely passing, or you somehow pulled an A or B, knowing you didn't fail a test is always a game changer.

It's 4:59... where are all your friends and why aren't they ready for dinner?

*Sends hangry text to group chat*

On a Wednesday or Thursday your friends are highly encouraging you to go out.

You know that staying in and catching up on work should be the move, but your friends persuade you to rally. You tell yourself you'll be productive tomorrow!

When you do go out, there is always that one super drunk girl.

Somebody get this girl a glass of water.

If you're that unlucky, you have a Friday morning lecture. By then everyone's pretty much over your professor's PowerPoints.

It's Friday. We shouldn't be learning a new lesson on molecular biology or starting a new chapter in calculus. *Counts ceiling tiles instead*

Friday night! Let's get weird!

You prepare yourself for tonight's festivities as if you're going to prom. Then things start to escalate quickly...

Every Saturday night your best friend really struggles to find an outfit.

"Does this make me look fat?"

Saturday night is lit and you're totally feeling yourself.

Yes, it is totally acceptable to dance like a total spazz in the middle of a frat house.

You and your friends get together Sunday morning and discuss what happened the night prior.

You're not the only one who can devour a whole pizza on your own.

After that talk, Sunday Scaries have hit an all time high.

I am very overwhelmed with how I look, feel, and stand right now.

The weekend comes to an end, so you're getting all cozy in bed Sunday night ready to start the following week like...

The second your head hits the pillow it's game over.

Get ready for another fabulous week everybody!

We obviously can not forget about Milania.