College Life As Told by 'Drake And Josh'

Hug me, brotha!

10902

It was every pre-teen's favorite show, making us laugh until we cried and left us all wishing that new episodes were still being made ("Drake and Josh Take College"?). Between Josh's hilarious awkwardness and Drake's charming unintelligence, these two somehow managed to perfectly describe college for us all.

1. When you have an 8 a.m. on Friday but go out on Thursday anyways:

2. When the kid sitting next to you in class asks you a stupid question:

3. When you think you aced an exam but you actually failed miserably:

4. When you haven't seen your best friend in over 24 hours:

5. When your professor asks something ridiculous that no one knows the answer to:

6. When it's finals week and everything is spiraling out of control:

7. When you want to go home early for break but need a good excuse:

8. When one of your roommates eats your food:

9. And then denies it:

10. When your friend forgot to meet you for dinner, and tries to apologize:

11. When you've known about a project all semester, but wait until the night before to do it:

12. When the hot guy in class makes eye contact with you:

13. When your friend goes home for the weekend and you have to recap all that happened:

14. When you've been in the library for 12 hours straight and have completely lost it:

15. When the friendly dining hall lady catches you on a bad day:

16. When you check out your grades online:

17. When you somehow survive another semester: