For the past five or so years, I have been a huge fan of The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and Bachelor in Paradise. Although at times it seems repetitive, cheesy, and unrealistic, I cannot deny how entertaining and addicting it is to watch. As I've been watching this season every Monday night in my dorm room with a group of my best friends, I came to realize there are a lot of similarities that can be found between life at the Bachelor mansion and in college. The drama, chaos, and adventures are similar to that of a college campus at times and here is college life as told by my favorite TV show, The Bachelor.
1. When the class you need is only offered at 8:30 AM
2. When you accidentally sleep through your afternoon classes
3. When you come back from a night out and have gossip to share with your friends
4. When no one replies to your text in the group chat
5. When you pass an exam you didn't study for
6. When no one tells you to dress cute
7. When you finally make it to spring break
8. When you have to say goodbye to your best friends for the summer
The Bachelor has a special place in my life and tune in Monday nights for new episodes! You may just find it to be more relatable than you thought you would.