4 Places You'll Definitely See College Students This Spring Break

With spring break just around the corner, everyone is getting antsy..

228
Instagram

With spring break just around the corner, everyone is getting antsy. Girls are starting to eat only a granola bar a day, the gym is busier than I've ever seen, and people are trying to get their plans in order. The best part about spring break isn't just that it's a week off of school (which is amazing don't get me wrong), but it's a week off where college kids can basically go wherever they want with some of their best friends. Here's some of the classic places you'll find college students heading to in the coming weeks.

1. Destin

Destin, or basically any Florida beach is a classic move for spring break. It's an ideal place to go because how cheap it is to get a condo and cram all 15 of your friends in there for less than $250 for the week. Although spring break is in March and it'll still be kinda cold, you can catch pretty much every freshman chilling on the beach all week.

2. Cancun

There's always that one group whose parents are obviously not worried about money and send their kids off to Cancun for the week. Don't get me wrong, this does sound absolutely amazing but no way I could afford that on top of tuition. Props to you if you're going though.

3. Haiti

Definitely can't forget about the people heading out to serve for the week. Many of them spend the week playing with kids or building a playground for them to play on. I admire them so much to give up their potential beach trip to go to Haiti or somewhere else and give back. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to do this in the next 3 years.

4. Home

One thing you can't deny you low-key want to do is just take the week off at home. Although it may not be the crazy beach weekend everyone dreams of when they come to college, it exactly what you need. There's nothing like a home-cooked meal and a couple great nights of sleep in your own bed.

\

I am personally doing the classic freshman thing and heading to Destin in a few weeks for a much needed week of relaxation. Of course, I'm squeezing in some time at home too for the last few days before heading back to Ole Miss for the remainder of the semester. I'm sure you'll see many posts of all of the colleges' kids heading to various parts of the country for spring break, so you're bound to see the ones I mentioned too!