Thoughts As A College Junior

20 Random Thoughts Of An Incoming College Junior

5. "*Insert favorite frat's name* better have a social sylly week."

268
https://www.pexels.com/de/foto/ball-bier-bierpong-container-544988/

You are officially an upperclassman! Going into your junior year of college is an amazing, yet confusing time for most people. Here are 20 things you are 100% thinking about before the semester begins:

1. "I know everything."

2. "Do I need to decorate my room more maturely this year?"

3. "Let me check Rate My Professor one more time before classes start."

4. "I will drop any class that I have to walk across campus for."

6. "It feels like just yesterday day I was a freshman." *tear*

7. "Freshies this year will never be as cool as we were."

8. "I should probably update my LinkedIn..."

9. "Does this mean I should start job hunting??"

10. "Shit, my classes will def be harder this year."

11. "Should I go abroad?"

12. "Am I too old to be devastated when my parents leave after move-in day?"

13. "I'm almost 21!"

14. "I can't believe I'm almost a senior."

15. "I am more than half-way through college...wtf."

16. "This football season better be lit af."

17. "I can't wait for drunk Uber conversations!"

18. "My friends better be as excited for junior year as I am."

19. "I am not rich enough for another year of college. Lol."

20. "This is going to be the best year yet!"

Junior year will hold good times and bad times, but try to enjoy every second of it. Share with your fellow juniors for a good laugh!