College Halloween Costume Ideas

College Halloween Costume Ideas

Happy Halloween!

160
College Halloween Costume Ideas
Madeyewlook Youtube Channel

It's almost Halloween! While some of us may not actually celebrate the holiday, you still might want to dress up this year! Of course, you might want to be something unique since you are in college now. Here are some ideas that I found for a costume!

#1: A bowl of cereal !

I almost laughed when I found this outfit idea on Pinterest! You can literally be a bowl of cereal for halloween if you so desire! This costume is very unique and it's actually a DIY so you get to make it yourself. Customize it to you and your style or your cereal preferences! Vist studiodiy.com for instructions on how to make the costume!

#2: Pop Art

The makeup world is forever evolving! New makeup artists are popping up everywhere now more than ever with do many ideas and trends. One of my favorite makeup trends for halloween this year is pop art. This costume would be mostly having to do with your makeup, so if this excites you then maybe you should consider this idea. Visit the channel Madeyewlook on youtube for a pop art makeup tutorial!

#3: Deceased "Beetle Juice" couple

As a kid, "Beetle Juice" was one of those movies that I loved to watch around Halloween time. This would be best presented as a couple costume. People that are familiar with the movie will easily understand your costume! I think this is a very unique costume since I've personally never seen anyone do this duo before. Google deceased beetle juice couple costume to find out how to make the masks!

#4 Pixelated Face!

I'm afraid this next costume look is for the makeup junkies. Check this pixelated face makeup! WOW! It really plays a trick on your mind. I have yet to see someone do this look for Halloween! You will definitely be the one to look at that night. So, if you're interested in becoming a pixelated computer game find Ekilaterlmakeup's channel on youtube for the makeup tutorial and more amazing makeup looks for Halloween!

#5 Operation board game!

This costume is another idea for a couple! This is also a pretty easy DIY and it's very unique. I remember playing operation in middle school and I'm sure many other people will recognize the game. Visit dreamingindiy.com for details on making the costume!

#6 DIY Cotton Candy Outfit

Whoa, check out this DIY costume! This costume is a very simple but cute idea. You can easily customize this to your particular style or look you want to go for! Check out awwsam.com for instructions on making the costume!

#7 Social Media

If you're one of those people that tend to be last minute, then this idea might work for you! Why not dress up as one of your favorite social media apps? It's simple, easy and creative! Visit avestyles.com for more details!

I hope this article was useful for someone out there. Having a cute outfit doesn't have to cost a lot! Happy Halloween!