8 'Eggciting' Easter Decorations Perfect For Every College Girl's Apartment

Impress your peeps with these sweet decorations.

41

With less than a month until Easter, now is the time to hop on over to Homegoods, Dollar Tree, TJMaxx, or wherever you like to shop for seasonal decorations! With Easter being the first Sunday of April, there is no time to waste. So power up with some chocolate and go shop till you hop! Compiled below is a list of some of the must have decor items this year everyone is buying so don't miss out!

1. Candy jars are a must.

These adorable porcelain jars are practical and also will give your kitchen a great Easter touch! From ones shaped like bunny rabbits to glass or printed jars, they will bring a soft touch to your kitchen.

2. Wall plug-ins look (and smell) amazing!

Don't forget that affordable wall plug-ins can also pass of decor as well! These cute bunny and baby chick plug-ins from Bath and Body Works will not only look pretty in your home, but make it smell amazing!

3. Everyone needs an Easter throw blanket.

50"x70" Flannel Fleece Folded Evan Easter Gnomes Throw Blanket Bright White - Décor Therapy

www.target.com

What better to have on a Easter blanket other than some adorable gnomes playing with decorated Easter eggs! A themed blanket will bring a pop of color to your living room. Best of all, it is soft and cozy to snuggle up under during those crisp spring mornings.

4. A themed tree is an adorable DIY project.

Create your own miniature tree for spring. With some egg ornaments and a tree from Dollar Tree, you can spruce up a bedroom or office shelf.

5. A printed doormat is the perfect touch.

Many people forget about the welcoming feeling people get when they walk over a doormat, especially a stylish in season one. This is a great way to spruce up your outside curb appeal while also keeping unwanted dirt outside that shoes might bring in!

6. Springtime pillows are essential.

These country chic pillows are a functional and creative way to decorate a living room. So go hide away your regular pillows and go buy one or two fun springtime ones!

7. Buy an Easter bunny gnome!

25-Inch Standing Easter Gnome in Blue | Bed Bath & Beyond

www.bedbathandbeyond.com

The new trend is having a gnome around for every holiday, so put your Valentine's Day gnome away and go get yourself a Easter bunny one!

8. You can't go wrong with an Easter bunny shaped wreath!

Glitzhome® 24.5-Inch Easter Bunny Shaped Wreath | Bed Bath & Beyond

www.bedbathandbeyond.com

A wreath is the best way to add a holiday touch to any door. With eggs and a bunny shape, this wreath is the essence of Easter.

Will you be hopping on any of these Easter decor trends?