The Official College Girl Christmas List

Making shopping easy!!

130
Pexels.com

With the Christmas season just around the corner, it's time to start thinking about what to buy your friends and family this year. Whether you are buying a gift for your friend, your sister, or your daughter, here are 10 gift ideas for girls in college!

1. Laptop stickers

stickers

If you're ballin on a budget, laptop stickers make the perfect Christmas gift!

2. Swell water bottle 

In college, reusable water bottles come in handy! Swell water bottles not only keep your water nice a cold throughout the day, but they are also super cute and trendy!

3. Sneakers

sneakers

Every girl could always use a fresh pair of sneakers. Walking around campus all day can wear out your shoes, so give her some new footwear this holiday season!

4. Fit bit

Fitbits make the

5. Athletic wear

If you ask any female college student, they'll probably tell you that they wear athletic clothing to class almost every day. Wearing leggings and a sweatshirt is much easier and comfortable than jeans.

6. AirPods

AirPods are perfect for any college student. Whether they wear them in the library, their room, or at the gym, they will definitely be put to good use!

7. Bean Boots

Bean Boots are not only comfortable and warm, they are also super stylish and popular on almost every college campus!

8. Gift cards

Because college kids could always use some extra cash!

Happy shopping!!