Being A #GirlBoss Isn't Easy

Being A #GirlBoss Isn't Easy

I enjoy the satisfaction that comes after finishing a project with which I struggled.

232

I never anticipated college would be as busy as it is. I always thought that I would have plenty of free time in college to party it up and truly enjoy myself. While that time does exist, the majority of my time is spent either in class, doing homework, working (at either of my two jobs), or working on my Weedtube account. I'm one busy #GirlBoss, that's for sure.

I don't find that I have much free time in college, so I try to budget my time wisely. Making sure there is enough time in the day for me to complete everything I need to while having some downtime is difficult! But, it is vital.

Being a college student means managing tons of deadlines all at once, which can be really overwhelming so being well-prepared is key. For me, this means ALWAYS having my planner on me. I write down everything from upcoming assignments to hangouts with my friends to make sure I don't miss anything. I've been making an effort to procrastinate less this term in hopes that the quality of my work improves, as well, in which my planner has been really helpful.

While I kind of wish I had more free time, I do enjoy being busy. I enjoy the satisfaction that comes after finishing a project with which I struggled. I enjoy going from one activity right into the next one and I feel like I'm always juggling a ton of things at once. This term, I'm working at the downtown Theater, while working as the Editor-In-Chief for my Odyssey community and writing articles myself. I'm still going to school full-time and I'm trying to upload weekly videos. I've been busier in past terms, but there truly is something so satisfying about the grind. I can't wait to graduate next year and begin the next step of my life, so until then, I'll continue getting that bread.

let us get that bread