First semester for any senior is probably the most stressed any senior will ever be. That's because it's college application season, and all anyone would like to do is crawl in a hole and sleep until second semester starts. So here are eight times the sitcom "Friends" described my mood because it's college application season.
1. "I can't think of what to write about"Giphy
2. Me as the deadline starts to approach.Giphy
3. Me after attempting to work on my Common App account.Giphy
4. When you finally think of something to write about.Giphy
5. When you see all the edits everyone has for your essay.Giphy
6. My patience levels after trying to get a well-written essay.Giphy
7. When you find out something new about college applications because you don't know what you're even doing.Giphy
8. When someone gives you really good feedback.Giphy
To all the seniors out there: good luck this season!