When you're in college, no matter what year you are, it's easy to forget all the opportunities that you're surrounded by when you're stuck in a rut. But the good news is that whether you're a freshman or senior, you can always expand your social circle and resume with new hobbies. So let's get started!

1. Type One: tutoring or career mentoring

Type ones pride themselves on making a difference in the lives of others. They are very conscientious and detail-oriented! They would do amazing tutoring math or writing (depending on what they're most drawn to!)

2. Type two: animal rights club or Special Olympics

Type twos are so caring and would do amazing at any kind of volunteering gig! There's usually plenty to choose from on a typical college campus.

3. Type three: theatre

Type threes know how to work hard, which is exactly what theatre requires. They'll know how to keep everyone around them in line.

4. Type four: feminist club or writing for the school paper

Type fours (like myself) love to advocate for what they believe in. They're some of the most passionate people, they just need a creative outlet to let it all out.

5. Type five: mock trial

Type fives are fiercely logical and focused; they're definitely your top political science, criminal justice, and forensic science majors!

6. Type six: a business fraternity

Type sixes want to make friends and gain the life skills they need to succeed in their future career. What better way than joining a business frat?

7. Type seven: speech and debate

Type sevens are made to be up on a stage, and it really shows. If there's no speech and debate team at their college, they should start one.

8. Type eight: intermural sports

Type eights want to make friends and feel the adrenaline pumping. Sports will never not be the way to go.

9. Type nine: a yoga or meditation club

Type nines have a knack for making their atmosphere more calm and tranquil. They'd be the best people to introduce a yoga or meditation club to their campus!