How College Students Are Feeling About Going Back To School Told By The Office.

The most accurate college moods explained by the office.

17
https://unsplash.com/photos/96DW4Pow3qI

The office is one of the best sitcoms of all time and since college is one of the best parts of our lives, I thought they perfectly coincided with one another. The gifs of the office accurately explain the feelings, stages, and moments college students have throughout the year, especially walking into the second semester. Yes, college is one of the best times of our lives: we meet new people, we learn about subjects we are interested in, solidify our friendships, make connections, and have fun! -- and the office is all about that too.

1. I Can't Wait To See Everyone

Us college students totally miss how college life- at least the fun aspect of it. WE miss our college friends!!!

2. I Actually Have To Do Work

When college is not just all fun and games and you actually have to do work and graduate :)

3. Getting No Sleep

Having to stay up late to finish everything in order to keep a healthy balance in your life, but your sleep schedule suffers tremendously.

4. Realizing It Is The Weekend And You Get To Have Fun

Weekends are what college students truly live for- especially in the fall because of game days!!!

5. And... It Is Monday Again

Transitioning into the week is no fun- ever.

6. Midterms Are Always Around the Corner

Ahhh, and the hectic world arrives once again.

7. Missing Home And All Your High School Friends

I know, who would've thought you would miss home and being surrounded with family.

8. Summer Is Just Around The Corner

SUMMER!! How we have missed it- but first we need to survive.... finals week.

9. FINALS WEEK

Dwight is representing every college student during finals week. We are upset about it.

10. Moving Out And Going Back Home

Leaving your college friends again for 3 whole months is kind've a debby downer.