If You're In College, You NEED To Book A Trip With EF Ultimate Break
Travel

This isn't an ad. I'm just in awe.

421
Melissa Walcott

Your parents always tell you that after college, it's time to hunker down and get that job you've been aiming for. Messing around and having fun is over. You won't have time to travel because you'll have a 9-5 job Monday through Friday and possibly kids.

So, what about all of those places on your bucket list? Riding the London Eye, backpacking through Eastern Europe, riding a gondola in Venice?

You don't have sacrifice those just because you're busy with classes or working a summer job. Honestly, you don't have to sacrifice those after college either.

I booked a trip with a company called EF Ultimate Break after watching one of my favorite YouTubers vlog about their experience with them and to say my life significantly changed is both cliché and completely on point.

I booked the trip alone. I was flying to a foreign country by myself and once I got there, I would have zero friends. To say my anxiety was through the roof is an understatement. I was worried I wouldn't make friends. I thought "oh my god this a huge mistake – I NEED to get a refund!!" I am so glad I pushed myself to just go.

The trip I booked with them is called Italy and the Greek Islands and it was an amazing first trip to book. Our first stop was in Florence and when I landed, I was trying to figure out how I was going to meet people and not end up alone every night of the trip. EF made it so easy to make friends and meet new people.

There were trip members on my connecting flight, a group of us landed around the same time so we all went out to lunch while we waited for the rest of the group to fly in, and on the first night, we had a welcome mixer to get to know each while eating AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZA and WINE (I still have dreams about this meal)!

I met so many amazing souls on this trip and had an amazing tour director. We explored together, drank together, and made so many memories. My first time outside of the country was unforgettable thanks to this incredible company.

It's catered to college-aged students and they really come through with not only all of the typical tourist spots but also things you never thought you would get to do. Things like making pasta in Italy and exploring the Tuscan countryside, going on a cliffside wine tasting in Greece and breaking plates at a wedding show.

If you're in college or have just graduated, I would seriously consider booking a trip with them. I will forever look back on those two weeks of my life and be in awe of what I was able to do. I saw parts of the world I had only dreamed of and never thought I would get to see.

Don't wait. Book it now. Right now. You'll thank me later.