Things Colleges Should Provide

3 Things Colleges Should Provide To All Students

Some simple things that colleges can definitely afford and should be provided to every student.

18
https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-wearing-black-and-white-stripe-shirt-looking-at-white-printer-papers-on-the-wall-212286/

College is way too expensive to be living in dirty old dorms that were built in the 1950s, among other basic things college students should have but don't. Here are the top three things that should be provided by the university you attend:

1. Air conditioning

global-impact-air-conditioning-big-and-getting-bigger

Since 90% of households in the United States have air conditioning, it is time for college dorms to step it up. No one should pay $10,000 a year to not even be provided a simple necessity in 2018.

2. A sink

boys_dorm.php

Nothing is more annoying than waking up late and wanting to just get ready, brush your teeth and go. Having to walk down the hall could be a total detour when running late for class by a few minutes.

3. A refrigerator and microwave

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/328833210270202862/

In addition to the other things, colleges definitely have enough money to put a small fridge and microwave in a dorm. Having a fridge makes it much easier to store foods for the inconvenient times in the day when you might want to eat.