12/19 10 Things All College Students Want For Christmas

Relatives asking you what you want for Christmas and you can't seem to come up with a response? Take a look at this list for ideas on what to ask for.

18
marykate mclaughlin

Let's begin!

1. Socks 

Remember when you were little and hated getting socks for Christmas? Well now that you're in college, your face lights up when you see pairs of fuzzy socks resting under the Christmas tree.

2. Insulated water bottle/cup 

In my personal opinion, stainless steel insulated cups/water bottles are one of the best inventions. I literally carry my Yeti around with me every day and don't know how I ever survived without it. Plus they keep drinks cool and hot for hours! Insulated water bottles/cups are gifts that you will literally use every day.

3. Comfy pullovers

Pullovers are a staple in college, especially on those days where you just want to cuddle up and stay warm. Even though you would much rather be in bed than in class, a comfy pullover will give you the extra comfort you need to survive those 8 am classes.

4. Amazon giftcards

Amazon has transformed the way we live our lives and Amazon literally has anything you could possibly ever need. Asking for Amazon gift cards not only allows you to buy that bullet journal you've had your eyes on but it also could be used to rent your books. Amazon has great rental rates on a wide variety of textbooks, saving you big money.

5. Wireless headphones/earbuds 

Wireless headphones and earbuds are all the rage now, especially with Apple removing the headphone jack from iPhones. Either way, wireless earbuds/headphones are perfect for the gym so that you can listen to your music and lift weights at the same time.

6. Winter boots

If you go to school anywhere where it gets cold, you know that winter boots are essential during the cold months. If your pair is wearing out, definitely ask for a pair of winter boots this Christmas because you know that when the campus is a blizzard during January, you're definitely going to want boots to keep your toes warm.

7. A heated blanket 

Definitely ask for a heated blanket this Christmas if your dorm's definition of heat is setting the temperature at 60 degrees. It's perfect for those days when you'll be snowed in. Just don't forget to turn it off before you go to sleep.

8. A ten foot phone charger 

It seems like we can never have enough phone chargers or pairs of earbuds. A ten-foot charger is perfect for sitting in the library and not being close enough to a charger.

9. A pair of running sneakers

I'm one of those people who basically lives in athleisure. If your pair is starting to wear out, ask for a new pair of sneakers to wear to class and to the gym if you ever make it there.

10. A polaroid camera 

Practical? No. Adorable? Yes. If you're looking to capture more moments next semester, ask for a polaroid camera to capture all of those spontaneous nights with your friends.