Best Colleen Hoover Books

5 Colleen Hoover books For Beach Bums

These reads are just as important to take to the beach as your bathing suit and sun screen.

572
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bin8AheAW6B/?taken-by=...

As I wrote about previously, I recently picked up a book and have yet to put them down. With my newly found hobby of reading, I realized my appreciation for author Colleen Hoover. Her books are the most captivating, incredible and heart-wrenching books I have ever read. They are the best summer young adult books.

I definitely won't be going to the beach without any of these in tow, and you should pack these five books with your beach towel and sunscreen as well:

1. "It Ends With Us By"

2. "Ugly Love"

Sometimes the ugly part of love makes you never want to experience the good parts again... until someone comes into your life and turns it upside down.

3. "November 9"

Imagine meeting someone every year on the same exact day for 5 years with no contact in between. It's amazing how much love can be shared and flourish in one day each year.

4, "Confess"

Some confessions feel better when we anonymously write them down on paper and get them off of our chests. Yet some confessions are better off left unsaid. Forever.

5. "Without Merit"

Some families are perfect, most are definitely not. What happens when one family member has been removed?